Hot off the presses – DJI jumps ahead of the NAB excitement (which comes in April) and blows the doors off the quadcopter/drone market with the new Phantom 4!
It looks like I might have to get into the drone market (and we'll have some upcoming webinars on that so keep an eye out!). This looks like even I could fly it. HA.
This preview video tells you all about it and it looks to be amazing… but let's talk features to get your mind set before watching.
- 4k up to 25fps and UHD up to 30fps
- 120fps at 1080 HD
- Computer ‘vision' and sonar tracking of subjects (no external widget to put on someone or thing)
- obstacle avoidance
- 1/2.3″ 12mp 4k sensor (same as phantom 3)
- ISO 100-3200 (video) 1600 tops for photo
- 60Mbps bit rate
- Micro SD up to 64gb
- 5 kilometer max range
- 28 minute flight time
- Sport mode for speed – up to 45mph but you lose the ability to sense objects – watch out for that wall!
- Price: $1,400
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- EOS Canon EOS C500 Mark II Storms on to the Professional Video Market - September 5, 2019
- the 5DayDeal Video Creator's Bundle is HERE! - June 7, 2019
- It is all about story - June 6, 2019