Here are a few things we’ve found around the web that are cool. (Curated by Matthew Carew)
This is a subject that I think many people (including myself) hold strong opinions about. Is Instagram ruining travel photography, or even photography in general? Read what this writer has to say!
- Is Instagram Ruining Travel Photography? (Globe and Mail)
Black and white photographs possess a unique quality that no coloured photograph can hold. Monochrome can be a stylistic choice, or can be used to better portray a subject and tell a story. This article gives some good tips on improving those black and white shots.
- Black-and-white photography: ultimate tips for the perfect shot (Digital Camera World)
I have heard of the show ‘Maniac’, but I have not watched it yet. Reviews claim that the show is being compared to Inception, which is enough to tell us that it must be a pretty freaking good show! I might have to go watch it now after reading this article! The link below shows some viewers' reactions to the show.
- Netflix’s ‘Maniac’ is seriously messing with people’s heads (Mashable)
Product photography is by far one of the biggest photography markets out there. Photographers can charge fixed prices, or charge by the hour. Booking a product shoot can be expensive for smaller companies, but this new camera can offer a cheaper solution. Read this article to learn more!
- Art and Technology join Forces in Launch of ‘Donatello’ (ShootOnline)
Missed the Emmy Awards on TV? Not a problem! This article includes a full list of the winners.
- Emmy Awards 2018: The full list of winners (Entertainment)
Get the latest Deals on Camera Gear HERE.
(cover photo credit: Inge Schuster via Digital Camera World)