Here are a few things we've found around the web that are cool. (Curated by Matthew Carew.)
This sunflower farm has been forced to close early due to major traffic jams caused by people trying to get pictures of the sunflowers!
Photography chaos forces Ontario sunflower farm to close early (DailyHive)
This article by Adorama talks about some of the best lenses for food photography!
- Best Lenses for Food Photography (Adorama)
- 50mm Prime Lens: Sony FE 50mm F/1.8 Lens for E-Mount Cameras
- 60mm Macro Lens: Nikon 60mm f/2.8G AF-S Micro NIKKOR AF ED Lens
- 100mm/105mm Macro Lens: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Auto Focus Lens
- 24-70mm Zoom Lens: Pentax HD D-FA 24-70mm F2.8 ED SDM WR Lens
- 85mm/90mm Tilt-Shift Lens: Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Tilt & Shift Manual Focus Telephoto Lens
Ever thought about switching to Sony? This article talks about switching from Nikon to Sony.
Best Buy is setting up a photography course! This article talks about it more!
- Best Buy Launches Photography Workshops (Fstoppers)
This story is very cool! It shows the story telling power that a photograph has!
- Forgotten No More, Or: This is Why Photography Matters (PetaPixel)
Here are some tips from RØDE for Post-Production
- “Bugged” Behind the Scenes (RØDE Microphones)
Get the latest Deals on Camera Gear HERE.
(cover photo credit: snap from @lovebtntheracks/Instagram via DailyHive)