Our good friends over at LockCircle have announced this new Dual Port locking device the LockPort 800 DUAL. While it might not be “sexy” like lenses or new cameras, locking devices have become almost mandatory to many working with HDSLRs.
New LockPort 800 Dual HDMI/ USB 3.0 by LockCircle
From LockCircle Press:
The LockPort 800 DUAL is a new product developed to help avoid damaging your Nikon D800/800E micro HDMI and micro USB 3.0 camera ports! Highly requested from the photo/filmmaking professionals, now available for delivery!
The LockPort 800 DUAL protects definitely the fragile HDMI/USB outputs on your camera from tough production abuse with a rock solid universal clamp locking to the camera a smart micro to full-size HDMI and a micro to full-size USB 3.0 adapter.
The LockPort 800 plate is designed to fit easily every head, baseplate, sliding plate, support out there using the original camera screws already there. Ready in 10 seconds!
The LockPort 800 DUAL safely secures to the camera the HDMI/USB 3.0 90° REAR adapters, protecting forever the “expensive to repair” ports on your camera, and also adding reliability to your field productions.
The HDMI/USB 3.0 adapters has gold plated contacts and the full-size female outputs allows to use stronger standard HDMI and USB 3.0 cables, that can be purchased everywhere!
Standard size HDMI/USB 3.0 plugs locks securely in the sockets – with no signal loose, and if somebody walks over your cable, the plug still can pop-out saving your camera from falling on the ground (never lock down a cable to a camera, never!)
The full-size HDMI/USB 3.0 adapters has REAR OUTPUTS to reach the best cable ergonomics solution on your rig/studio set-up!
LockPort 800 DUAL highlights
- Works with Nikon D800/E cameras.
- Highly requested by D800/D800E still and motion professionals.
- Saves the “expensive to repair” micro HDMI and micro USB 3.0 ports.
- Full-Size HDMI and USB 3.0 outputs allows you to use stronger standard cables.
- Standard size HDMI/USB 3.0 plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loose!
- 90° REAR output for better cable layout on your rig/studio set-up.
- Gold plated contacts.
- Rock solid UNIVERSAL ultra-low base clamp, can work on every plate, head, sliding plate, rig, support out there.
- No longer camera screws, use all the camera screws already out there.
- No battery door interference.
- Ready in a few seconds, instant set-up.
On delivery now, worldwide delivery with FedEx – Price Euro 119,00/ USD 149,00
(cover photo credit: snap from LockCircle Press)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Blackmagic Design Announces Advanced New Blackmagic RAW Codec - September 20, 2018
- Tokina FiRIN 20mm F/2.0 FE Product Review - September 17, 2018
- Timelapse Workshops Announces Unique Photography Workshops for 2019 - September 14, 2018