So.. you've been thinking about creating a podcast… now's the time!
Look at this very cool new RØDECaster Pro — one stop recording for your podcasts… all you need is the mics.
I am a little surprised tho – from what I see, there's no USB port for my RØDE Podcaster USB mic.
But still. Very freaking cool!
PODCASTING NOW MADE EASY!
RØDE LAUNCHES REVOLUTIONARY
Podcast Production StudioAll-in-one Design * 8 Channels * Bluetooth Input * USB & Phone Connection * 8 Programmable Sound Effects Pads * Unique Podcast-friendly Features * On-board Recording
The RØDECaster™ Pro will change the face of the fastest-growing segment in the media industry – podcasting.
Now, everyone with a dream to create professional-quality podcasts will be able to do so seamlessly with this new and powerful platform. This is a remarkable new direction for RØDE: an all-in-one studio for podcasters of every level.
You can be podcasting within minutes of opening the box.
On-board features include:
- 4 microphone channels:Class A, servo biased inputs able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones.
- Separate inputs for:
- 3.5mm TRRS (phone or device)
- Bluetooth (phone or device)
- USB (for music or audio)
- Programmable sound effects pads
8 colour-coded sound effects triggers for programmable jingles and sound effects.
- Pristine audio quality phone and app calls – with no echo (mix-minus). Easily adjust levels – no extra gear or messy set-up involved.
- Sound Pads programmable in the RØDECaster Pro or from your computer via the software.
- APHEX® Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ patented processing for that rich, warm tone only found in professional broadcast systems. Also includes multistage dynamics: compression, limiting and noise-gating.
- Intuitive touch-screen operation. A full colour, high-resolution touchscreen allows easy control of all settings, including EQ presets for a range of professional voicings.
- 4 high-power headphone outputs and stereo speaker out, each with independent volume controls.
- Records direct to microSD Card for completely self-contained operation, or to your preferred computer and software via USB.
- Live streaming capability. Today’s radio!
“We released our first podcast product, the Podcaster USB microphone, in 2004,” says RØDE Founder and Chairman, Peter Freedman AM. “Since then, our broadcast microphones, especially the Procaster and RØDE NT-USB mics, have become the microphones of choice for the growing podcasting and vlogging world.
“The RØDECaster™ Pro puts a professional level studio in the hands of everyone – whether they are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. There is nothing like this in the world!”
It is truly professional podcasting made easy.
The RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio will be available for sale in December 2018.
Go to rode.com to find out more, or contact your local dealer.
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Rant: why so much camera hate? - April 17, 2019
- Free Soloing El Capitan – A bit about how they filmed it - February 18, 2019
- Camera & Flask – Great Filmmaking Podcast - February 18, 2019