New HiPock “bolidist” cage system for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K by LockCircle
The HiPock is another innovative professional LockCircle cage designed to fit like a glove around the latest Blackmagic Pocket 4K camera featuring the exclusive “Asymmetrical Design Approach” for right hand camera grabbing and control with the original camera ergonomic feeling.
The aesthetics follows the innovative Pocket 4K camera design adding a touch of italian “bolidism” style with an streamlined and organicly shaped form-factor, matching the cutting edge needs of handling ergonomics, always available in the LockCircle camera cages.
Creative filmmakers loves tools that reflects serious design approach and ergonomic research, but not only, the HiPock has a systematic approach offering three steps of caging for a modern 4K camera: the new concept starts with the Minimal Top Plate and follows up to a more extented Essential Plate and ending up to a complete wrapping System Cage!
All the three set-ups can accept many accessories like: Top Grip Handles, Hot Shoe (cold) mounts, BoomBooster action grip handles.
These different set-ups can satisfy different levels of shooting requirements from blogger shooters to sophisticated cinematic shooters.
The HiPock integrates the MultiPort for secure connectors locking HDMI/USB-C/Headphone and Microphone mini-jacks.
A professional grade of mounting plates and Positive-Lock Mounts for universal cine-style lens mounting are available,offering precise professional follow-focus work.
The HiPock camera baseplate has a mounting “receiver”for the Meta Block (adjustable), designed for a Metabones “state of the art” mounting/locking, a Novo-Block for Novoflex mounts integration and a IMS-Block for high grade professional Positive-Lock Mounts, PL-Mount, Canon EF, Nikon F, Panavision, Leica R, Leica M.
The camera baseplate has three camera mounting threads (1/4“ and 3/8” with 1/4“ adapter) for heavy-duty safety mounting.
A heavy-duty baseplate is available for heavy cinematic primes and zooms. A titanium grade 5 camera 1/4-20 screw is coming with the cage.
A new MicroMega-M ultra compact professional modular baseplate for 15mm rods is available together with the RodRocket Titanium Grade 5 15mm rods system.
Asymmetrical classic LockCircle cage design concept with a touch of italian “bolidism” form-factor-style.
Right hand camera grabbing/control with original Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K cameras ergonomics.
90 threads 1/4”-20 and 4 3/8”-16 threads for heavy duty grip rigging.
Top Grip handle and Boombooster compatible accessories.
CNC machined from billet aircraft grade aluminum.
Ultra-Lightweight and professional heavy-duty grade strength. High quality deep organic anodizing with “professional grade” velvet surface finish.
Dark-T (Black) and Amber-T (yellow-orange-gold) with fixing process (unallergic) colors.
Anodized in Switzerland.
- Custom genuine titanium grade 5 screws and knobs.
- MultiPort HDMI/Audio port savers with connector locking.
- Meta-Block mount (adjustable) for Metab cinematographers needs.
- Novo-Block mount for Novoflex mounts.
- Several IMS Professional lens mounts available: PL-Mount, Panavision, Leica-R, Canon EF and Nikon with Positive-Lock.
- Novo-Block mount for total integration of Novoflex mounts.
- New MicroMega-M ultra compact modular expandable 15mm baseplate.
- Designed by Dante Cecchin (an italian/australian cinematographer with passion for design).
- High-Grade manufactured in Italy.
Available from end of October!
Learn more about Hipock Blackmagic Pocket 4K camera Cage.
Get the latest Deals on Camera Gear HERE.
(cover photo credit: LockCircle)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- New Mastering Color Course Teaches Color Grading for Independent Filmmakers – Plus Giveaway! - November 9, 2018
- The Fran 8K Global Shutter Video Camera Coming Soon to Your Toolbox - November 7, 2018
- Panasonic S1 Origin Story: Interview with Yosuke Yamane at Photokina - November 6, 2018