First Look at the Canon EOS R Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera with Hugh Brownstone
Hugh Brownstone of Three Blind Men and an Elephant Productions gives his overview of the newly announced full-frame mirrorless system. Shot in the Adorama Event Space.
ALC: Canon EOS R: Canon Debuts New Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera System
The wait is over! Canon users have long been clamoring for a full-frame mirrorless camera from the brand, and today we finally get our first look at the EOS R—Canon’s first full-frame mirrorless camera and lens system.
Canon has officially debuted their new EOS R mirrorless camera, which boasts a 30.3MP full-frame sensor and the brand’s DIGIC 8 image processor. But more importantly, it features Canon’s new “game-changing” RF lens mount… Read More HERE.
- RF Mount Compatible with RF Lenses and EF/EF-S Lenses (with optional Adapter)
- 30.3 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5,655 Manually Selectable AF Points
- 4K 30p with Canon Log and 10 bit 4:2:2 HDMI Output
- Built-in EVF with 3.69 Million Dots, Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD and Dot-matrix LCD Panel
- USB Charge Compatible.
- Silent Shutter
- Mobile Workflow.
- Sensor Size: Full Frame Camera
- Max Video Quality: 4K 30fps
- Viewfinder: Built-In Viewfinder
- Wifi: Wi-Fi: Yes
- Special Features: Bluetooth
- Configuration: Body Only
Related planet5D posts:
- Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera – Better Than Sony! Better Than Nikon!
- Canon EOS R – Canon Enters Full Frame Mirrorless Soon – Early Specs and Thoughts!
Get the latest Deals on Camera Gear HERE.
(cover photo credit: Adorama)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Free Soloing El Capitan – A bit about how they filmed it - February 18, 2019
- Camera & Flask – Great Filmmaking Podcast - February 18, 2019
- Boycott the Oscars ** UPDATED – We Won - February 15, 2019