planetMitch note: I have been given a copy of Photolemur 3 and will put out a little mini-review in a few days.
It is an interesting tool and has the ability to make some pretty nice changes to images quickly and in batch too if you want.
Photolemur is the world’s first fully automated solution for creating perfect photos.
It works on Mac and PC, automatically analyzes and perfects your images, and doesn’t require any manual involvement.
The Best Free Fully Automated Photo Enhancer
Photolemur is powered by artificial intelligence that recognizes objects, faces, trees, sky, foliage and more; distinguishes between portraits, landscapes and macro photographs; and applies the appropriate enhancements for each type of image.
Photolemur 3.0 includes the world's first fully automatic processing and retouching of faces: skin smoothing, removing skin defects, smart eye enlargement and hair structure.
The new Photolemur 3.0 version has six new styles along with the ability to impose them on images. The program is also able to enhance a large number of photos simultaneously: more than 200 images at the same time, which will speed up a workflow considerably.
Photolemur 3.0 is possibly the greatest time-saver in the history of photo editing!
Here are the most essential changes:
- Automatic Face Enhancement with skin retouching and teeth whitening
- Smart Eye Enlargement
- Adding Styles to photos
- New menu for opacity settings
- Quick access menu for face enhancement, lens correction and eye enlargement
- Apply settings from one image to all images in batch
- SmugMug Export (for Mac version)
- Performance and stability boost
Learn more about Photolemur.
Get the latest Deals on Camera Gear HERE.
(cover photo credit: Photolemur)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Rant: why so much camera hate? - April 17, 2019
- Free Soloing El Capitan – A bit about how they filmed it - February 18, 2019
- Camera & Flask – Great Filmmaking Podcast - February 18, 2019