Frame.io just continues to knock it out of the park.
If you haven't looked into these guys, please do so. Not a promoted post or anything, I just love what they're doing and I've talked to them multiple times at NAB over the years.
Frame.io Debuts All New Image Review Tools and Raises the Bar for Video Collaboration Products
From Frame.io Press:
Frame.io’s new Image review & collaboration tools for high resolution images and graphical assets is the first of many new features coming to the All-New Frame.io this summer; manage all your team's video project assets and rich imagery in one place.
New York City, NY – May 30, 2018 Frame.io, the leading workflow management platform for video, today rolled out the first of many features to further raise the bar for how teams create video: Frame.io Image Review. The new advanced Image Review tool super-charges creative workflows by bringing all of the platform’s powerful review and collaboration capabilities to more types of visual media like photos, illustrations, and graphic design.
“Video is a composite of all the creative arts, and working with images is an essential part of the video creation process,” comments Emery Wells, co-founder and CEO of Frame.io. “We use images for location scouts, castings, photo shoots, illustration, and design. Today we’re launching all new Image Review tools which will enable our customers to work with a wider range of creative assets and centralize more of their production and post- production workflows in one place.”
The expansion of Frame.io's toolset to support high-resolution images will enable professional video teams to collaborate on visual content and manage their video creative assets, all in one place.
Filmmakers will be able to collaborate on imagery from location scouts, castings, mood boards, and other graphical assets; content marketers can now easily collaborate with their teams on video branding concepts and high-res imagery; and digital agencies can share robust creative campaigns with clients using safe and secure review tools on anything from ad spots to Instagram Stories.
“Staying ahead in an ever-evolving technology landscape means using creative tools that work well and are centralized. Frame.io does that for us,” said Johnny Budden, Group Creative Director at AKQA. “Our projects can have hundreds of creative assets, from many versions of the same video, to print creative, and social imagery. The addition of Frame.io's Image Review tools allows our teams to move our creative project forward, all on one platform.”
The new Image Review tool supports high-res images rendering up to 8K resolution previews with the ability to pan, zoom, loupe, and annotate. Now with the capability to collaborate on creative assets in one place, media professionals can produce better content, faster, and cheaper. From video to images, teams can gather clear feedback to deliver their next video project on time and under budget.
Frame.io Image Review
Frame.io Image Review Tool Key Features
- Commenting & annotations. Make your team's best shot even better by adding comments that make feedback clear, or get super specific by drawing directly on visual assets using annotations.
- High-resolution renders. Frame.io ow allows you to view your images at up to 8K resolution.
- Graphical assets. Preview your graphical or animation elements as crisp, sharp PNGs.
- Zoom, pan, and loupe. Ideate on your images, like they're in your hands – zoom with a pinch, pan by dragging, and magnify at 100% resolution with the new loupe tool.
- Full screen viewing. View your images in full screen mode for a distraction-free experience.
- Mini image map preview. When zoomed in and looking at a large image, use the new mini image map to find your current area of focus.
Frame.io Image Review tools make it the most comprehensive collaboration toolset for professionals working with video, photos, or rich visual assets. Sign up today and start using Frame.io to enhance your creative process, improve efficiencies, and drive your business.
Find out more about Frame.io Image Review.
Learn more on the Frame.io blog.
Check out the other features and updates in the all new in Frame.io.
Frame.io powers the future of creative collaboration. Today’s leading media companies use Frame.io to streamline their video review and collaboration process with teammates, clients and a variety of other stakeholders. Frame.io is all about what happens before distribution, before you reach the finish line. They make getting there faster, smoother and more efficient with a single platform that works seamlessly across web and mobile. Frame.io for iOS is the winner of a 2016 Apple Design Award.
Frame.io is backed by industry heavyweights including FirstMark Capital, Accel Partners and Jared Leto. To learn more please visit frame.io.
Get the latest Deals on Camera Gear HERE.
(cover photo credit: snap from Frame.io)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- New Mastering Color Course Teaches Color Grading for Independent Filmmakers – Plus Giveaway! - November 9, 2018
- The Fran 8K Global Shutter Video Camera Coming Soon to Your Toolbox - November 7, 2018
- Panasonic S1 Origin Story: Interview with Yosuke Yamane at Photokina - November 6, 2018