Glidecam Industries, Inc. Announces the Glidecam HD-PRO
Via Glidecam Industries, Inc Press:
With twenty five years in the making, the Glidecam HD-PRO represents the most affordable, full featured, hand-held camera stabilizer Glidecam has ever offered. Machined out of experience, and forged with the operator in mind, the Glidecam HD-PRO once again delivers the state-of-the-art sophistication and design that Glidecam is famous for.
The Glidecam HD-PRO's all-new, and meticulously designed, features combine the best components of our popular Glidecam HD-Series with some of the high-end professional features normally found exclusively on the camera sleds of our more elaborate body-mounted systems.
Designed for film and video cameras weighing up to 10 lbs. (4.53 kg.), the lightweight and rugged Glidecam HD- PRO will transform your hard to watch, shaky camera footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
- Designed for Video, DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras Weighing up to 10 lbs. (4.36kg)
- ‘Drop-In Style’ Precision Dove-Tail Camera Mounting Plate
- Camera Plate Features: Laser Engraved 0.10” Adjustment Markers and Rubber Friction Grips.
- Knurled Fore/Aft and Side/Side Balance Adjustment Controls Knobs
- Industry Strength, Spring Loaded Camera Lock Knob [“Kip Handle Design”]
- Redesigned Precision CNC Machined Base Assembly *Increase Rigidity and Lighter Weight
- All Internal Stainless Steel [Corrosion Proof] Hardware
- Precision CNC Machined [Industry Strength] Telescoping Clamps
- 100% USA MADE!
ITEM CODE: GLHDPRO
UPC CODE: 6 74330 92017
LIST (MAP): $499.00
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 2.1 lbs
For more info go to glidecam.com/
If you’re attending NAB 2018 in Las Vegas, Glidecam Industries, Inc. booth at NAB will be located in the Central Hall Booth# C3930 [click for MAP of NAB show floor]
Glidecam at NAB 2018:
- Glidecam will be featuring the NEW Glidecam HD-PRO
- Meet YouTube star Devin Graham Monday and Tuesday!
- Glidecam Devin Graham Raffling a  FREE Glidecam Devin Graham Signature Series [April 9th & April 10th]
- Professional Broadcast: Glidecam X-30 System
- Industrial/Commercial/Professional Usage: Glidecam: X-10, Devin Graham Signature Series, HD-2000, XR-PRO, Centurion, Tru-Horizon, Ultra-Shot.
- Much more: Stop by get involved and see for yourself why professional users prefer Mechanical Stabilizers over Electronic Gimbals!!
(cover photo credit: snap from source in post)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Blackmagic Pocket Camera 4K vs Arri Alexa - October 9, 2018
- Unboxing and First Impressions on Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K - October 3, 2018
- GoPro Hero7 “The Gimbal Killer” – Will This Bring Them Back? - September 25, 2018