Post by guest planet5D writer Kevin McCarthy.
If you’re wondering what the much discussed new Mavic Air is, you don’t have to wait a moment longer!
Meet the Mavic Air, a smaller overall version of the existing Mavic Pro packing way better imaging credentials if the leak is accurate. The Mavic Air is alleged to be capable of 4k video and 24 megapixel photos, big improvements over the existing Mavic Pro.
Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available.
DJI – Adventure Unfolds – Jan 23, 2018
Leaked: DJI Mavic Air, Official Announcement January 23, 2018
Via Canon Rumors:
DJI Mavic Air Rumored Specifications:
- A 32-megapixel camera with panorama mode
- 1/2.3 CMOS sensor and new ISP (Image Signal Processor)
- 4K video spec @ 60fps
- 3-way gimbal (upgrade from 2-way on Spark)
- Four foldable legs like the current Mavic Pro
- Obstacle-avoidance sensors in the front, bottom, and back
- Equipped with a VPS – Visual Positioning System for better control, hovering and indoor flying
- Gesture control
- 21-minute flight time
- It will be available in different matte colors: white, black and red we’ve seen so far
- Compatible with DJI Goggles
Read this article at Canon Rumors “Leaked: DJI Mavic Air, Official Announcement January 23, 2018”
|Note: it is our policy to give credit as well as deserved traffic to our news sources – so we don't repost the entire article – sorry, I know you want the juicy bits, but I feel it is only fair that their site get the traffic and besides, you just might make a new friend and find an advertiser that has something you've never seen before|
(cover photo credit: snap from Canon Rumors)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Get 15% OFF on DitoGear Products! - February 19, 2018
- AIR in MOTION Proof of Concept by Vincent Laforet - February 8, 2018
- The Freedman Group Acquires FuzzMeasure & RØDE Launches RØDETest Division - January 30, 2018