Gold Medal Video Quality for Lumix
Designed solely for professional video shooters, the GH5S delivers the best video quality ever from a Lumix Micro Four Thirds camera. The 10.28MP Multi-Aspect Live MOS Sensor features Dual Native ISO Technology, something originally found only on broadcast and cinema cameras, which provides exceptionally clean footage at both ISO 400 and ISO 2500 for added versatility and an extended ISO range of up to ISO 204800. Also, the lower resolution allows for an improvement to readout speeds of 1.3x, resulting in noticeably reduced rolling shutter.
Panasonoc Lumix GH5s Top Features
- Dual Native ISO Technology (ISO 400 & 2500)
- V Log L Gamma and Hybrid Log Gamma HDR
- Internal DCI 4K at 60 fps and Full HD at 240 fps
- Timecode In/Out Terminal and Line Input Support
- 14-Bit Raw Capture; 12 fps Continuous Shooting
Panasonic GH5S Live Steam Panel
Hands-On Review | Panasonic Lumix GH5S
Read more about the B&H Live Panel Discussion HERE.
(cover photo credit: snap from B&H)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Get 15% OFF on DitoGear Products! - February 19, 2018
- AIR in MOTION Proof of Concept by Vincent Laforet - February 8, 2018
- The Freedman Group Acquires FuzzMeasure & RØDE Launches RØDETest Division - January 30, 2018