What's new? Here's the dailyPlanet5D news:
- philmColor motion picture film LUTs for RED (News Shooter)
- 10 Production-Saving Tips for Filming in Remote Locations (No Film School)
- Polar Photographer Paul Nicklen on the Impacts of Climate Change (PetaPixel)
- Wedding Photographers, Your Next Gear Purchase Should Be a Photobooth (Fstoppers)
- More Confirmation of a July Launch for the EOS 6D Mark II & EOS Rebel SL2 (Canon Rumors)
- Tiny New Samyang AF 35mm f/2.8 Announced for E-Mount Lens Line-up (cinema5D)
- Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 4.6K Hands-On Review (4K Shooters)
What do you think? Any news missing?
If you like this, please let me know in the comments or contact me.
If you have something cool (product/news/video) please let me know!
You can of course catch a lot of photo/video news on our planet5D Headline News page!
(cover photo credit: snap from planet5D )
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- How the Leica M10 is Made – a Cinematic behind-the-scenes - December 12, 2017
- Frame.IO Called Company to Watch Out For in 2018 According to VCs - December 11, 2017
- Cinemartin Spider Dual Slider Announced - December 11, 2017