What's new? Here's the dailyPlanet5D news:
- 10 Reasons why we need External Monitors (Wolfcrow)
- Canon Continues to Develop Supertelephoto Zoom (Canon Rumors)
- The Photographer vs. The Internet (PetaPixel)
- Sony and the star-eater algorithm (John Leathwick)
- How I Shot a Flipped Iceberg in Antarctica (Medium)
- Movcam Panasonic Varicam LT cage (News Shooter)
- Laowa 7.5mm f/2 MFT Ultra-Wide Now Available to Pre-Order for $499 (4K Shooters)
- Epson Moverio BT-300FPV FPV Glasses for DJI (Cheesycam)
- Thrifty Thursday: Get great deals on Canon, Nikon and Sony cameras, plus Sigma lenses (Imaging Resource)
For a limited time only (4/20- 5/31) and while supplies last, Libec Sales of America is now offering a couple of great bundles on Shopify for U.S. residents only!
Libec is offering special deals on their newest models showcased at NAB Show next week. By simply adding 10 US dollars when purchasing an HFMP KIT Hands-Free Monopod or a TH-X Tripod System, you'll be the first to own their new ZFC-L Zoom and Focus Control for Sony, Canon, and JVC LANC video cameras! ZFC-L Official release date: June 2017.
+Savings on all 5-inch, Full HD on-camera monitors
+Sale includes Sidefinder accessory and Pan-Tilt Mount
+$500 off Sidefinder 502 Starter Kit
Convergent Design NAB SALE!
Save $500 on ALL Upgrade Options
for Odyssey and Apollo!
NAB 2017 Specials are available NOW! Save $500 on ALL upgrades for Odyssey and Apollo.
Convergent Design’s Odyssey7Q+ and Odyssey7Q offer the industry's most comprehensive RAW support. Only the Odyssey RAW Bundle offers RAW support for more than 5 camera manufacturers (including ARRI, Canon, Sony, Panasonic, IO Industries, and IndieCam) and over 10 camera models, making it the most versatile and affordable solution for professional use. When you choose Odyssey for your RAW workflow you are getting three years of industry-proven stability and unrivaled value.
Odyssey7Q+ and 7Q can also be upgraded (purchase or daily rental) to support multi-camera production. Whether you have a multi-cam shoot, or a single 4K camera you want to use to produce a multi-cam production, simply add the Apollo or Titan option to your Odyssey for maximum versatility, making the most of your toolkit!
Convergent Design has changed the way we think about multi-camera productions by consolidating features that make it simple for one person to manage and produce, while needing little to no time in post production to achieve the desired deliverable. Apollo and Titan HD Extract allow you to monitor, record, playback, and switch in one small, lightweight package. All video is recorded with matching timecode and file names, as well as the switched program. Additionally, you can take the program output to your streaming solution for a portable live production with immediate program and iso backups.
RAW Bundle, Apollo, and Titan HD Extract upgrade options are available for Odyssey7Q+ and Odyssey7Q Monitor/Recorders. Titan HD Extract is available for Apollo Multi-Camera monitor/recorder. All upgrades are available on the Convergent Design website.
Offer Valid Online Only, 18-April through 15-May.
What do you think? Any news missing?
If you like this, please let me know in the comments or contact me.
If you have something cool (product/news/video) please let me know!
You can of course catch a lot of photo/video news on our planet5D Headline News page!
(cover photo credit: snap from planet5D )
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Blackmagic Design Announces Advanced New Blackmagic RAW Codec - September 20, 2018
- Tokina FiRIN 20mm F/2.0 FE Product Review - September 17, 2018
- Timelapse Workshops Announces Unique Photography Workshops for 2019 - September 14, 2018