Now, we've seen keyboards that do this, but my question to you is would this functionality help you be more adept at using your keyboard? Granted it would require having a browser open, but maybe it would be a good training product.
As a keyboard affectionate, I can attest that learning keyboard shortcuts not only saves time, but makes you much more comfortable with what you're doing. Plus it saves you from repetitive stress problems when constantly grabbing for the mouse!
Let me know what you think in the comments!
The keyboard may look a little confusing at first, but it’s actually very simple to operate.
The main thing that may not be immediately obvious is that you should type on your actual keyboard, as opposed to the virtual shortcuts keyboard above.
How to Operate
- Select Adobe Lightroom CC or Adobe Photoshop CC in the drop down menu.
- Choose the specific tool set/workspace you require. If you don’t know this, just ignore it.
- Choose whether you want to view Lightroom Shortcuts & Photoshop Shortcuts for PC or Mac.
- Choose your keyboard language.
- Hold down any button highlighted with a border colour (/e/g Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Space etc.) to see all the available shortcut keys associated with it.
- Quick Start Guide
The easiest option to use the Lightroom and Photoshop Shortcuts Keyboard is to start typing the action you’d like to perform in the search bar of the shortcuts keyboard and all the available Lightroom or Photoshop shortcuts will appear.
By far the easiest way to use the shortcuts keyboard is to start typing your desired action into the search bar.
Learn more at ShotKit
|Note: it is our policy to give credit as well as deserved traffic to our news sources – so we don't repost the entire article – sorry, I know you want the juicy bits, but I feel it is only fair that their site get the traffic and besides, you just might make a new friend and find an advertiser that has something you've never seen before|
(cover photo credit: snap from ShotKit)