What's new? Here's the dailyPlanet5D news:
- 15 Mistakes Filmmakers Should Be Aware Of (Fstoppers)
- Making the Most of the Fujifilm X Series System for Portraiture (Phoblographer)
- Canon CN-E 70-200mm to be Announced at NAB (Canon Rumors)
- (FT5) Panasonic will announce the new 8-18mm f/2.8-4.0 lens on April 19 (4/3 Rumors)
What do you think? Any news missing?
If you like this, please let me know in the comments or contact me.
If you have something cool (product/news/video) please let me know!
You can of course catch a lot of photo/video news on our planet5D Headline News page!
(cover photo credit: snap from planet5D )
Latest posts by Keith Alvendia (see all)
- Free Limited Edition Flight-Case with Your Robot Skin GH5 Purchase - October 30, 2017
- dailyPlanet5D News 2017-06-21: Best Commercial of Spring, Ultimate Dual Monitor Desk Setup, Strobe vs Natural Light, Get the Blade Runner Look, Zeiss Milvus 35mm F/1.4 Distagon T*, Sandmarc Aerial Filters - June 21, 2017
- Sony a9 Hands-On Review And Problems With Dynamic Range – So It Isn't The Perfect Camera After All? - May 24, 2017