What's new? Here's the dailyPlanet5D news:
- How to Properly Edit B-Roll Footage for Your Video Work (Fstoppers)
- GoPro wants you to trade-in your old camera for a new HERO5 (Imaging Resource)
- 4 Issues That Might Be Keeping You from Capturing Better Images (nofilmschool)
- 3 Reasons Why You Aren’t Taking Better Photos (PetaPixel)
- What Happens When You Shoot With Expired Film? (Phoblography)
- Bye Bye, Pentax? Ricoh May Kill Off Its Camera Business (PetaPixel)
- Sony claims 10-year life span for new SSD (RedShark)
- Nikon D7500 pre-orders now open at B&H and Adorama (Nikon Rumors)
Rebates and Deals!
What do you think? Any news missing?
If you like this, please let me know in the comments or contact me.
If you have something cool (product/news/video) please let me know!
You can of course catch a lot of photo/video news on our planet5D Headline News page!
(cover photo credit: snap from planet5D )
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Disney and Redrock Micro Collaborate to Bring New Technologies to Market - March 16, 2018
- Panasonic EVA1 vs Canon C200 – Camera Shootout 2018 - March 13, 2018
- Photographer Accused of Stealing an Image Discovers That Both He and the Other Photographer Captured the Exact Millisecond in Time - March 8, 2018