What's new? Here's the dailyPlanet5D news:
- 10 Lifesaving VFX Tips for Your Indie Film (NoFilmSchool)
- Adobe Lightroom CC 2015.10 Now Available (Canon Rumors)
- Call Sheets: What They Are and Why You Need Them (Fstoppers)
- Nikon Museum 100th Anniversary Special Exhibition showcases prototype cameras (DPReview)
- GoPro Announces Karma Grip Extension (cinema5D)
- Convergent Design introduces Element multi-cam recorders (RedShark News)
- Edelkrone Unveils Incredibly Versatile SliderPLUS X and Motion Kit (PetaPixel)
Rebates and Deals!
What do you think? Any news missing?
If you like this, please let me know in the comments or contact me.
If you have something cool (product/news/video) please let me know!
You can of course catch a lot of photo/video news on our planet5D Headline News page!
(cover photo credit: snap from this story on Jay Philbrick )