What's new? Here's the dailyPlanet5D news:
- 10 Lifesaving VFX Tips for Your Indie Film (NoFilmSchool)
- Adobe Lightroom CC 2015.10 Now Available (Canon Rumors)
- Call Sheets: What They Are and Why You Need Them (Fstoppers)
- Nikon Museum 100th Anniversary Special Exhibition showcases prototype cameras (DPReview)
- GoPro Announces Karma Grip Extension (cinema5D)
- Convergent Design introduces Element multi-cam recorders (RedShark News)
- Edelkrone Unveils Incredibly Versatile SliderPLUS X and Motion Kit (PetaPixel)
Rebates and Deals!
What do you think? Any news missing?
If you like this, please let me know in the comments or contact me.
If you have something cool (product/news/video) please let me know!
You can of course catch a lot of photo/video news on our planet5D Headline News page!
(cover photo credit: snap from this story on Jay Philbrick )
Latest posts by Keith Alvendia (see all)
- Free Limited Edition Flight-Case with Your Robot Skin GH5 Purchase - October 30, 2017
- dailyPlanet5D News 2017-06-21: Best Commercial of Spring, Ultimate Dual Monitor Desk Setup, Strobe vs Natural Light, Get the Blade Runner Look, Zeiss Milvus 35mm F/1.4 Distagon T*, Sandmarc Aerial Filters - June 21, 2017
- Sony a9 Hands-On Review And Problems With Dynamic Range – So It Isn't The Perfect Camera After All? - May 24, 2017