DitoGear keeps innovating and looking for ways to improve your filmmaking – tho I’ll admit this is likely to be a niche product and maybe not for all of our reader – but when you make time to watch the video, I’m thinking it will start your mind clicking and you might imagine some ways to use their new DitoGear™ Animator Cube.
Especially if you have any shots that you need to be repeatable. Shooting a commercial about a product? You’ll need a way to repeat moves!
How would you use something like this?
They are taking Pre Orders now. Introductory Price offers 10% discount.
Introducing DitoGear™ Animator Cube
DitoGear Animator Cube is a multi-axis motion controlled cage for visual effects and stop motion animation. It allows to position and program camera moves without almost any limitations within the cage boundaries.
- horizontal sliding grid (Axis1 + Axis2)
- vertical slider (Axis3)
- 1x OmniHead
- ceiling mounting pillars
- DragonBridge or DMC-16 adapter
- cabling and power supply
Learn more about DitoGear Animator Cube.
(cover photo credit: snap from DitoGear)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Crazy Must See Drone Flight! In, Around, Over, Under a TRAIN! - September 22, 2017
- DP Elle Schneider Talks About Shooting With The Panasonic EVA1 - September 21, 2017
- The GH5 is 2017 Camera of the Year? - September 20, 2017