so here's our list of the dailyPlanet5D news:
- Atomos announces the 4K 60p HDR Ninja Inferno (News Shooter)
- Develop Your Screenplay on a Beach in Jamaica (No Film School)
- Zeiss to Update CP.2 Lenses Over the Coming Months [CR2] (Canon Rumors)
- Camera Settings for Concert Photography (PetaPixel)
- Photogenic Locations You Can Rent to Add New Dimensions to Your Photography (Fstoppers)
- Try these super-useful Photoshop techniques (Imaging Resource)
Rebates and Deals!
What do you think? Any news missing?
If you like this, please let me know in the comments or contact me.
If you have something cool (product/news/video) please let me know!
You can of course catch a lot of photo/video news on our planet5D Headline News page!
(cover photo credit: snap from this story on Jay Philbrick )