There are an absolute ton of solutions out on the market these days that range from low to high dollars… but many of us can't afford to buy the big stuff. So we'll continue to show you new ideas and new products that don't break the bank.
I still see plenty of shooters with DSLRs or small camcorders using Glidecams and other tools to get the best shots they can for their customers or film projects.
This one is awesome because it has multiple functions!
Glidecam Ultra-Shot – 1 Minute Park Demo
Via Glidecam Industries Press:
The Glidecam Ultra-Shot is the ultimate, transformational, camera accessory that effectively provides many of the most popular production tools needed by independent, reality and documentary, run-n-gun, videographers in an all-in-one tool.
Designed by Lee Snijders and manufactured by Glidecam Industries inc. The Glidecam Ultra-Shot is an extremely durable and multi-functional “Hybrid” camera accessory that allows you to quickly convert between mono-pod mode and shoulder mode and even a ground-level shooting mode.
From fast moving action, like sports, to reality TV, weddings and interviews, to behind-the-scenes and independent features, the Ultra-Shot’s design sophistication and convertibility make it a unique production tool.
The Glidecam Ultra-Shot will transform your shooting style and bring high production value to your videography at an affordable price. Designed for cameras weighing up to 20 lbs. (9.07 kg.)
GLIDECAM ULTRA-SHOT – CAMERA PLATFORM
The Glidecam Ultra-Shot‘s swivel monopod head comes attached with an industry standard 3/8″ screw. The camera plate includes two 1/4″ camera screws to insure compatibility with all industry standard camcorders and fully outfitted DSLRs.
GLIDECAM ULTRA-SHOT – TELESCOPING POST
When the Glidecam Ultra-Shot is in used as a monopod, the UltraShot’s five telescoping sections extend to a maximum height of 5ft-3in (161.5 cm) tall and can support camera setups weighing up to 20 pounds (9.07 kg.).
GLIDECAM ULTRA-SHOT – BASE
The Glidecam Ultra-Shot‘s hexagon weight rests on the ground and protected by a convex rubber sole, the UltraShot’s monopod is inherently more stabilized than standard top-heavy monopods.
- Monopod Head
- Quick Release 6″ Offset Plate for Unlimited Camera Positions
- E.V.A. Foam Shoulder Pad
- Two handles / Motocross Grips
- Built in 5′-3″ Monopod
GLIDECAM ULTRA-SHOT SPECIFICATIONS
- T6-6061 Aluminum
- Total net weight: 6 pounds / 2.72 kg
- Payload: 20 pounds / 9.07 kg
- Camera adaption: 1/4″ thread
- Camera head adaption Any camera head with a 3/8” thread
- Ultra-Shot custom 6″ quick release plate with offset
- Telescoping Monopod Extended to camera base: 5’-3” / 161.5cm
- Quick release silent monopod clamps
- Handles: Professional Motocross Grips
- Handle shafts: 15mm diameter (for standard accessory clamps)
- Handle adjustment: 360° adjustable
- Material: T6-6061 Aluminum
- Shoulder Pad: E.V.A. Foam
- Monopod bottom sole: Protective rubber pad
- Designed and Assembled in USA.
- SKU: GLULT
- List Price: $499.00
- Box Dimension: 26” x 6” x 5”
- Product Weight: 5.8 lbs.
Learn more about the Glidecam Ultra-Shot.
(cover photo credit: snap from Press)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- A Definitive Guide to Not Messing Up Your Solar Eclipse Time-Lapse – From Syrp - August 17, 2017
- Giveaway Winners: Who Won the Benro Aero Tripods? - August 16, 2017
- Avid Just Released a FREE Version! But It Won't Do Everything… - August 14, 2017