DSLR video shooters have been troubled since day 1 with camera ports that don’t firmly hold on to cables. And it isn’t just a ‘loose cable’ that can mess up a shoot… bumping into cables and damaging the port will ruin the day as well!
And LockCircle has been helping camera owners with all kinds of LockPorts for the most popular models. Just have a look at all of the different LockPort models – they have them for Canon/Nikon/Sony/Panasonic/Fuji – that’s quite a lineup!
The LockPort 5DM4 easily fits on your camera and tripod and won’t interfere with your other equipment.
Great way to have the ability to protect ports and ensure solid connections for your cables! And they’re shipping now for only $139 for the single port or $169 for the dual port model.
New LockPort 5DM4 DUAL HDMI/USB 3.0 for Canon 5D Mark IV by LockCircle
Via LockCircle Press:
The LockPort 5DM4 DUAL is a new product developed to help avoid damaging your Canon 5D Mark IV mini HDMI and micro USB 3.0 camera ports! Highly requested from the photo/ filmmaking professionals, now available for delivery!
The LockPort 5DM4 DUAL protects definitely the fragile HDMI/USB outputs on your camera from tough production abuse with a rock solid universal clamp locking to the camera a smart mini to full-size HDMI and a micro to full-size USB 3.0 adapter.
The LockPort 5DM4 plate is designed to fit easily every head, baseplate, sliding plate, support out there using the original camera screws already there. Ready in 10 seconds!
The LockPort 5DM4 DUAL safely secures to the camera the HDMI/USB 3.0 90° REAR adapters, protecting forever the “expensive to repair” ports on your camera, and also adding reliability to your field productions.
The HDMI/USB 3.0 adapters has gold plated contacts (high speed transfer rate / 4K tested) and the full-size female outputs allows to use stronger standard HDMI and USB 3.0 cables, that can be purchased everywhere!
Standard size HDMI/USB 3.0 plugs locks securely in the sockets with no signal loose!
LockPort 5DM4 DUAL highlights
- Works with Canon 5D Mark IV cameras.
- Highly requested by Canon 5D Mark IV still and motion professionals.
- Saves the “expensive to repair” mini HDMI and micro USB 3.0 ports.
- Full-Size HDMI and USB 3.0 outputs allows you to use stronger standard cables.
- Standard size HDMI/USB 3.0 plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loss!
- 90° REAR output for better cable layout on your rig/studio set-up.
- Gold plated contacts, high-speed transfer rate and 4K tested.
- Rock solid UNIVERSAL ultra-thin base clamp, can work on every plate, head, sliding plate, rig, support out there.
- Use all the camera screws already available.
- No battery door interference.
- Ready in a few seconds, instant set-up.
On delivery now, worldwide delivery with FedEx – Prices Euro 129,00/ USD 139,00
(cover photo credit: snap from LockCircle)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- How the Leica M10 is Made – a Cinematic behind-the-scenes - December 12, 2017
- Frame.IO Called Company to Watch Out For in 2018 According to VCs - December 11, 2017
- Cinemartin Spider Dual Slider Announced - December 11, 2017