Note: this is a sponsored post from Pro Video Factory
Stock footage will always be an important tool for filmmakers of all kinds and this is mostly because it saves tons of money and time.
Not everybody has a large production budget at their disposal, to hire a filming crew and pay for the necessary logistics. Even high-budget productions are using stock footage because it is cheap and ready to use. Travel costs, shooting permits, renting gear and hiring professionals add up and sometimes it is not worth the investment because you can get the same shot, from a stock footage platform, for a lot less money.
Despite the high number of stock footage platforms and the high usage of stock, the content still comes with a high price tag that only some professional movie makers can afford it.
Pro Video Factory is a Professional Video Library in 4K, 6K and Up, that comes as a cheaper alternative solution to the already existent platforms.
Ionut Turda, CEO of Pro Video Factory: “As artists ourselves, we understand that delivering quality content requires enormous amounts of time, energy and financial investment for any creative who wants to stay true to his vision. Born out of respect for the creative process, our platform aims to help every creator invest more time and energy in telling the story while letting us do the hard work.”
PVF is now available for users in public beta and awaits filmmakers and video enthusiasts to try it out and surf through the 150, 000+ ever-growing library of stock footage.
What is different about PVF?
- Dedicated professionals
The platform is not another ordinary contributors marketplace where anyone could upload content. The PVF’s filmmakers are trained professionals equipped with some of the best gear on the market. They use from small professional cameras, to Phantom Flex 4K for the ultra slow-motion collection and Red Cameras for the 6K content (8k coming soon!).
Ultra Slow-Motion Showreel
- Sole creators of the content
By eliminating all third parties, the user can buy straight from the source. With no intermediaries, they can provide better deals and support artists to focus on the creative process and not on the business game.
- Curated content
All footage is professionally filmed and carefully picked. Each video is reviewed before being uploaded on the platform and has to fulfill rigorous quality standards. The curated content offers a more enjoyable journey throughout the library.
- Fresh Videos Daily
20 000+ new files added monthly. With ever-growing collections, the platform set out to become one of the biggest professional video library on the market with tons of fresh footage added on a daily basis.
- Footage from all over the world
You can always find them on a perpetual quest around the Globe to capture a variety of moments and places. Their aim is to create more than stock footage, the goal is to create sources of inspiration for artists of all kind. From remote communities like the tribes in Africa to popular touristic attractions in Europe and USA, they frame cultures, civilizations, landmarks and moments in a cinematic way.
All the content is structured into 3 big collections, each one with its distinctive benefits, and because they’ve just launch the platform all the subscription packs come with a 50% off discount.
- The Silver Membership will allow users to download more than 50,000 FREE videos in 4K resolution with H264 codec. You can access this entire library for only 150$/year, this offer is limited.
- The Gold Subscription will give users access to a library of more than 100,000 videos, available in HD, 4K and 6K in ProRes, a professional video codec that allows the user to work on color grading and to highly edit the clip without losing any quality. You can get this subscription for 250$/year and beside the access to the Silver and Gold library you get back 150$ worth of credits to spend them on awesome stock.
- The Platinum Subscription is the holy grail of stock. It has cinematography worthy content and it unlocks the Pro Video Factory’s entire library of 150,000+ videos, access to the collection highlights and it comes with the R3D Raw format for the videos inside the Platinum Collection. You can get the Platinum Subscription for only 450$ a year and you get back 350$ worth of credits to invest them in your projects. You will also gain full access to the entire Pro Video Factory library.
But if you are not convinced to become a full member right away they also have a Free Trial Membership in which you get 20 Free Videos of your choosing from the Silver Collection, no payment required.
Because the website was just launched they offer a limited offer for the first 500 users who subscribe to the Platinum Collection. The users will receive 1000 credits, worth of 1000 dollars, to buy awesome stock footage.
What would you create if you could have a large high-quality library of inexpensive videos at your fingertips?
Pro Video Factory Showreel
(cover photo credit: snap from video)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Rant: why so much camera hate? - April 17, 2019
- Free Soloing El Capitan – A bit about how they filmed it - February 18, 2019
- Camera & Flask – Great Filmmaking Podcast - February 18, 2019