Setting up for a production has a lot of things that have to happen and a bunch of people who have to show up to help you achieve the end goal and after listening to Hugh's interview with StudioBinder, i'm dang curious to see more.
We have done an earlier story: Call Sheets Driving You Nuts? There’s An App for That: Studio Binder
And we're curious to see what these new features Daria mentions at the end that will be coming after NAB
What do you do to handle Call Sheets? Spreadsheets? StudioBinder?
StudioBinder: Cloud-Based Call Sheets [NAB 2016, Episode 4]
StudioBinder is a cloud-based app that automates much of the call sheet process — and reminds us once again “yeah, it's about the gear, but no, it's not about the gear, it's about the people.”
StudioBinder – Production Management Made Modern
Via Studio Binder:
Create call sheets in under a minute. We’ve streamlined the call sheet workflow to save you time.
Auto-Weather, Hospitals and Map Links
We insert weather and hospital details based on set location. Map links are generated for easy navigation.
Personalized Call Sheets
Quickly assign individual call times, private notes, and custom parking instructions by department or recipient.
Add shooting schedules, scenes, or company moves.
- Built for people on-the-go
- Track as call sheets are viewed & confirmed
- Backup and share files in the cloud
Learn more about StudioBinder HERE.
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- A Definitive Guide to Not Messing Up Your Solar Eclipse Time-Lapse – From Syrp - August 17, 2017
- Giveaway Winners: Who Won the Benro Aero Tripods? - August 16, 2017
- Avid Just Released a FREE Version! But It Won't Do Everything… - August 14, 2017