Hot off the presses – DJI jumps ahead of the NAB excitement (which comes in April) and blows the doors off the quadcopter/drone market with the new Phantom 4!
It looks like I might have to get into the drone market (and we'll have some upcoming webinars on that so keep an eye out!). This looks like even I could fly it. HA.
This preview video tells you all about it and it looks to be amazing… but let's talk features to get your mind set before watching.
- 4k up to 25fps and UHD up to 30fps
- 120fps at 1080 HD
- Computer ‘vision' and sonar tracking of subjects (no external widget to put on someone or thing)
- obstacle avoidance
- 1/2.3″ 12mp 4k sensor (same as phantom 3)
- ISO 100-3200 (video) 1600 tops for photo
- 60Mbps bit rate
- Micro SD up to 64gb
- 5 kilometer max range
- 28 minute flight time
- Sport mode for speed – up to 45mph but you lose the ability to sense objects – watch out for that wall!
- Price: $1,400
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- RØDE Launches the RØDECaster Pro – Super Cool All-in-one Podcasting Recorder - November 23, 2018
- Black Friday Roundup: Camera Deals and More - November 23, 2018
- New Mastering Color Course Teaches Color Grading for Independent Filmmakers – Plus Giveaway! - November 9, 2018