The week in review – an idea I've been thinking about – what do you think?
I know a lot of you only want to see the “top” news – maybe we should do something like this?
This week happened to be a really hot week for cameras – and we could have more big news coming with NAB just around the corner (damn, I don't have plane tickets yet… what am I waiting for?).
A big camera, and a little one this week. Which will attract more attention?
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II was announced this week and is clearly aimed at photographers (and serious ones at that – priced at $6k) but there are lots of video features to love!
- The Good, Bad, and Ugly of the new Canon EOS-1D X Mark II for Filmmakers!
- Canon launch 4K EOS-1D X mkII professional DSLR – we go hands on testing the touch screen AF
- Key features explained: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
A small “mirrorless” (have you heard how much I hate that term?) camera with internal 4k for only $1k – Canon are you listening?
- Breaking: Sony A6300 – 4k Video and World's Fastest Autofocus for $1k!
- Sony Announces New APS-C Flagship, Internal 4K-recording a6300 — and 3 New G Mast…
- Video: Sony a6300 and G-Master Lenses – Holy crap.
- Sony A6300 and GM lens video preview by TheCameraStoreTV: “Sony is finally getti…
Panasonic ADP sensor
Panasonic slipped this one out quietly – is it significant or just blowing smoke?
canonrumors posted a couple of rumors about possible new cameras…
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Coming for CP+ [CR1]
- Canon Executive Talks EOS M in 2016
- The Next DSLR from Canon Will Be….
(cover photo credit: a photo from me! I love photography!)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Teradek Announces Bolt 10K and Bolt Manager - March 21, 2018
- Disney and Redrock Micro Collaborate to Bring New Technologies to Market - March 16, 2018
- Panasonic EVA1 vs Canon C200 – Camera Shootout 2018 - March 13, 2018