So… can you get awesome 4k footage from a smartphone? Really? Am I going there?
And Devin Graham went there too.
He wanted to know if he could shoot something in 4k using just a smartphone and so he produced this. It is very typical of his youtube content and you'll want to check out the behind-the-scenes video below as well to see how he shot the thing.
So, did it work? Could you tell it was a smartphone? Did it matter what it was shot on? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
Check out previous posts (See More) featuring Devin Graham's fascinating work:
- New Glidecam & Superstar Devin Graham!
- Devin Graham Captures Magnificent Machu Picchu in 4K with the Canon EOS 1D C
- Want to fly? Devin Graham shows everyone how – with HDSLRs and more
Lawn Mower Slip N Slide – Filmed on a Smartphone in 4K!
Thanks to LG USA Mobile for making this video happen. This entire video was filmed on the new #LGV10 phone and the quality is unreal.
Filming with a Smartphone Behind The Scenes – Lawn Mower Slip N Slide!
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
And always with the ambition of authenticity, humanity and wit.
Latest posts by Hugh Brownstone (see all)
- Top 10 Things to Know About Magic Lantern Hack for Canon DSLRs - February 2, 2018
- Download This Year’s Oscar Nominated Scripts for Free! - February 7, 2016
- Quick Impressions of Aputure’s New VS-1 FineHD - February 1, 2016