DitoGear has yet again provided us with an incredible prize and announced a new product at the same time!
DitoGear has just announced the VibraFreek and if you have access to an automobile, you've now got an option for simple stabilization!
PLUS! You can win one in the next 2 weeks here on planet5D! Read more info below…
Via DitoGear Press:
DitoGear™, a company providing innovative motion control equipment, announces DitoGear™ VibraFreek, an affordable vibration dampening system for automotive cinematography allowing to shoot ultra-smooth footage from moving vehicles.
The system is designed as a supplementary rig for safely mounting and using gimbal stabilizers (such as DJI Ronin, Freefly Systems MōVI or ACR Systems stabilizers) onto moving vehicles. The heart of the system, VibraFreek vibration dampening arm effectively reduces both low and high frequency vibrations allowing for smooth and fully safe operation of the mounted gimbal and camera system even at higher speeds. An optional X/Y platform contribute to performance of the system under extreme conditions such as high speeds, wind or rough terrain. VibrafFreek arm comes as a fully designed system to allow mounting and adjusting across the range of vehicles.
“We’re very excited because VibraFreek bridges the gap between the possibilities of today’s popular gimbal stabilizers and very expensive automotive cinematography rigs. We designed and engineered an efficient system that enables cinematographers and all non-specialized production studios to shoot high-end automotive footage at a very affordable budget.” – says Patryk Kizny, partner at DitoGear™ responsible for the company marketing.
● The products are already available on preorder with special introductory pricing at www.ditogear.com and the first production batch ships by May 25th.
Learn more and preorder at ditogear.com/products/vibrafreek
DitoGear™ VibraFreek – Test Footage
DitoGear™ VibraFreek in Action
Win a VibraFreek Stabilizer
With the release of DitoGear™ VibraFreek, we've prepared a giveaway running until May 14th, 2015.
The GiveAway winner receives a Vibrafreek Stabilizer Arm!
Enter the giveaway NOW to win a a $2450 VibraFreek Stabilizer
How does it work?
When you enter, you get one ‘ticket’ to win – but when you spread the love and get others to join in the giveaway, you get one ‘ticket’ for everyone who enters via your custom link. The more you spread the word, the more chances you can have to win!
Note too that our planet5D email subscribers have been working this giveaway for several days as we notify our subscribers before posting the giveaway on the blog – so there’s yet another reason (besides the 5 free filmmaking ebooks) to be a part of the planet5D universe!
You can always find our current giveaway at planet5d.com/giveaway
But the clock is ticking!!!
This giveaway ends at NOON on May 15th (Central USA time).
Winner will be selected from a totally random draw of all entrants just after that time. You need not be present to win – but if you don’t enter a valid email address, we won’t be able to contact you! You have 3 days to respond as well if you’re the winner or we’ll move on to the next selection.
Remember, when you get your friends to click your unique giveaway link (shown after you enter), you’ll get even more chances to win!
* Anyone all over the world is eligible to enter except for DitoGear affiliates and business partners.
* The shipping cost needs to be covered by the winner.
* All customs, import taxes and handling are the responsibility of the winner.
* By entering, you agree to join the planet5D email list (you can unsubscribe at any time – but why would you want to?).
* By entering, you agree to receive marketing communications from DitoGear™ (but you can opt out).
* The product value can be traded against other purchase with DitoGear™ (for a value of $1000), but can’t be traded for cash.
Enter the giveaway HERE
(cover photo credit: snap from the giveaway)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Enter to win one of these 2 Kupo Click Stand Sets (3 Stands each) – ends Sept 30 - September 19, 2017
- Will the Sony A7III Be A Lower Cost Version of the Sony A9? - September 19, 2017
- CanonRumors Suspects Canon Might Be Releasing New DSLR Series in 2018? - September 18, 2017