Amazon really is offering a fantastic deal on the DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter with 3-Axis Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal for GoPro at $683 – but it’s only good for another 16+ hours.
It’s always something.
Lately, I’ve been suffering from drone envy – and I know I’m not alone.
If I hadn’t just budgeted for a 10 day trip, this deal probably would have been the purchase to vaporize my wallet instead.
UPDATE: We just got word of a live announcement from DJI coming tomorrow. This may be the reason for the narrow window on this deal. Visit this B&H page starting tomorrow at 11:30AM New York time.
[bctt tweet=”Bag a DJI Phantom at a great price – but only for another 16 hours”]
* Zenmuse H3-3D 3-axis gimbal is included in this bundle for extreme camera stability and silky smooth video recording
* Complete quad copter and remote transmitter, pre-tuned by the factory
* Attitude and GPS Flight Modes
* Fly 20-25 minutes on a single charge using the included 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that's easily removable and contains intelligent circuitry and a charge-remaining indicator built-in.
* Gimbal is included but NOT installed. Installation takes 30-60 minutes. GoPro camera is NOT included.
The Phantom 2 Quad copter from DJI brings all the features you love from the original Phantom but with 2X longer flight times and native support for the Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal, which is included in this special bundle. With self-tightening propellers and a much larger intelligent battery that lasts 20-25 minutes on a single charge, the Phantom 2 is a significant upgrade from the original. The Phantom 2 retains the Phantom’s fast setup and easy control layout so that you’ll be making professional-quality aerial videos in just minutes. The addition of the 3-axis gimbal (included in this bundle) provides stability for all three dimensions of flight: yaw, pitch and roll, yielding super-smooth video from your GoPro Hero3, Hero3+ and Hero4 camera. NOTE: This is V2.0 of the Phantom 2 with H3-3D Gimbal and includes upgraded motors, propellers, and a new remote control transmitter that has a rechargeable battery built in.
(cover photo credit: snap from Amazon)