The speed with which innovation and high function are trickling down to lower price points is astonishing. Case in point: the Amaran HR672.
It was only a month ago that I was blown away by a set of LED 1×1’s, yet here I am excited by an even smaller, higher CRI LED panel – with wireless remote! — mere weeks later.
The Aputure Amaran HR672C High CRI Bi-Color LED panel is selling on Amazon for $298.99 with free shipping, and comes with the panel itself; wireless remote; a pair of high capacity Sony style batteries; removable diffuser; power brick; extra LED’s; and a swivel mount.
All in a nice and compact carrying case.
Buy three of them and you’ve got a lightweight, back-packable three-point interview lighting kit – just add the stands.
It’s a great time to be in the market for continuous cool lighting.
Aputure Amaran HR672C
Aputure Amaran HR672C Product Description
Amaran HR672C LED Video Light features CRI95+ Hi-tech and 4636.8lm brightness output. Using a universal 2.4G FSK technology, it can be taken under control within 100 meters.
1.Quiet dissipation system
2. Charges one or both batteries while powered by AC
3. Double power supply system
4. Color temperature adjustable (HR 672C)
5. Faithful carrying case included
- Aputure Amaran HR672-LED Video Light x1
- CTO x1
- Warming Filter (HR672W/HR672S) x1
- Power Adapter x1
- lithium battery x2
- Lamp Bracket x1
- 1/4″-3/8″Screw x1
- Carrying case x1
- Brochure x1
- Warranty card x1
- User Manual x1
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
And always with the ambition of authenticity, humanity and wit.
Latest posts by Hugh Brownstone (see all)
- Download This Year’s Oscar Nominated Scripts for Free! - February 7, 2016
- Quick Impressions of Aputure’s New VS-1 FineHD - February 1, 2016
- iPhone to “crush” DSLRs? Dual Camera iPhone 7 Plus Could Offer ‘DSLR-Like' Quality, 3D Depth Mapping - January 29, 2016