Ok, I failed! We recorded two podcasts and I've completely brain farted getting them posted (not to mention we're failing to record more – I've not made them a priority – sorry!)…
This is an episode we recorded not long after IBC and Photokina – we talked about gear and what's going on in the market.
- Apple iPhone 6 announcements
- iPhone 6 cameras
- Moment iPhone lenses (momentlens.co)
- Sony FS7 announcement
- The two worst films ever made
- Brand Loyalty Canon/Sony
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Panasonic GH4 look? Good or bad?
- What DSLR should you be buying based on what's on the market now?
- Some Sony A7s comments for photo/video shooters
- Should articulated screens be on pro DSLRs?
- New Samsung H.265 capable camera
- Barry Rant!
- The planet5D HDSLR survey
Come to extras.planet5d.com/podcast to sign up!
planet5D podcast audio version[powerpress]
planet5D podcast video version
Can't join live? Subscribe to our iTunes feed!
Barry Andersson (find his book at that link)
(website) is an award-winning independent filmmaker. His career started with live television video production and now includes several acclaimed short films, a television pilot, commercials, and a feature film.
Pamela Ann Berry describes herself as a “Mom, photographer, video producer, camera operator, actress, always looking to get better and learn more. I want to set myself apart and continue doing what I love.”
planetMitch well, I hope by now you know who I am
Here's how to get all the episodes:
Don't forget to visit these other great sections of planet5D!
planet5D headlines (the latest news from all the other filmmaking sites)
superStore@planet5D – our newest addition – ebooks, plugins and more!
(cover photo credit: the podcast logo)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Photojournalists Ditch DSLRS, Breaking the Rules of Traditional Photojournalism - April 20, 2018
- RigWheels Introduces Its New Collection of Versatile Camera Dolly, Camera Slider and Camera Mounting Tools - April 13, 2018
- Canon Shows Off the Power of Their New 120MXS 120MP CMOS Sensor - April 13, 2018