Ever get annoyed and anxious as the mini-HDMI or mini-USB port on your camera becomes looser and looser – and you just KNOW the connection is going to become unreliable sometime very soon?
With a 90 degree angled connector integrated with base plate to truly lock the connection in place, LockPort is available for a limited number of specific cameras like the Canon 5D Mk III or Nikon D800 — and now the Sony A7s and Panasonic GH4 (check their web site). You can order it with the connector facing forward, backward or both; for USB alone, or USB and HDMI (dual) – but you cannot mount the mini HDMI and mini USB at the same time, as there isn’t enough space between the ports.
LockPort A7 and LockPort GH4 Press Release
After the worldwide success of the LockPort Series for Canon 5D / 7D / Nikon D 800 and Blackmagic Pocket, LockCircle is announcing the new professional LockPort A7 for the powerful Sony A7S and LockPort GH4 for the popular Lumix GH4!
The LockPort camera plate is designed to fit easily every head, baseplate, sliding plate, support out there using the original camera screws already there.
Ready in 10 seconds!
The adapter has gold plated contacts and the full-size female output allows you to use stronger standard HDMI cables, you can purchase everywhere!
Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loose, and if somebody walks over your cable, the plug still can pop-out saving your camera from falling on the ground.
Lockcircle LockPort A7 and LockPort GH4 Highlights
– Works with Sony A7 Series and Panasonic Lumix GH4 cameras.
– Saves the “expensive to repair” micro HDMI port on your 4K cameras.
– Full-Size HDMI output allows you to use stronger standard cables.
– Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loose!
– 90° REAR output.
– No loose of video signal anymore! The full-size HDMI output has stronger locking capabilites.
– Gold plated contacts.
– Rock solid ultra-low base clamp, can work on every plate, head, sliding plate, rig,
support out there using the original camera screws.
– Incredible lightweight design and CNC machined manufacturing.
– Better cable layout on your rig set-up.
– Ready in a few seconds.
– Survival Kit with spare parts available online.
(cover photo credit: snap from LockCircle Press)
And always with the ambition of authenticity, humanity and wit.
Latest posts by Hugh Brownstone (see all)
- Top 10 Things to Know About Magic Lantern Hack for Canon DSLRs - February 2, 2018
- Download This Year’s Oscar Nominated Scripts for Free! - February 7, 2016
- Quick Impressions of Aputure’s New VS-1 FineHD - February 1, 2016