It’s exciting to watch a new brand take flight like these guys seem to be!
Available in 67mm or 82mm versions, you can dial in from 1 to 8 stops of exposure reduction. The kit includes step-up rings, all packaged in a really nice looking leather case.
If you don’t already have an ND filter and want shallow depth of field outdoors, an ND filter is a must. Based on their other products, this variable ND filter from Syrp is worth a close look.
Syrp Variable ND Filter Now Available
From Syrp Press:
The Syrp variable ND Filter kit is a must have for every film-maker / photographer and allows you to achieve creative shots that are otherwise impossible in camera. The ND filter enables you to limit the amount of light entering the lens by 1-8.5 stops and makes it possible to shoot in bright, sunny conditions with low aputures and slow shutter speeds. Film-makers can achieve that sort-after look with shallow focus allowing your subject to be sharp while the rest of your scene is blurred out. For photography and time-lapse you can achieve enhanced motion blur in bright conditions and obtain smoothed waterfall shots, glassy lake or sea shots and whispy cloud shots. Syrp ND filter kits come in either small (67mm) or large (82mm) and includes 2 step-up rings so that all your lenses are covered. All this inside a premium Genuine leather case with lens cloth. The filter is now available and shipping world-wide from the Syrp Online store.
Syrp Variable ND Filter Features
- Smooth sliding action of front ring for seamless exposure transitions.
- Provides exposure reduction of 1 Stop (ND2) to 8.5 Stops (ND400) of light.
- Special glass coating made in Japan to help prevent flare, as well as scratches and oily fingerprints.
- Neutral colour temperature that will not affect the colours in your image.
- Solid aluminium and glass construction.
- Designd to fit your regular lens cap
- Includes Genuine leather case
- Includes 2 step-up rings to fit all your lenses
Get Your Syrp Variable ND Filter!
Syrp Variable ND Filter kit large
- 82mm Filter
- 77 -> 82mm step-up ring
- 72 -> 82mm step-up ring
- Syrp lens cloth
- Genuine leather case
Syrp Variable ND Filter kit small
- 67mm Filter
- 52 -> 67mm step-up ring
- 58 -> 67mm step-up ring
- Syrp lens cloth
- Genuine leather case + Lens cloth included.
And always with the ambition of authenticity, humanity and wit.
Latest posts by Hugh Brownstone (see all)
- Sony Owns a Whopping 40.2% of the Global Image Sensor Market - May 27, 2015
- Under the Covers of Apple’s iOS 8 Time-Lapse - May 26, 2015
- That Didn’t Take Long: Sony A7R II, Maybe A8 Coming with 59MP Sensor? - May 26, 2015