Here's some of what we talked about:
- Lighting of the webcams for the podcast – did you see an Oompa Loompa?
- Jem has a new weekly series coming soon
- Jem Schofield’s Filmmakers Intensive (Scotland)
- thec47.com (Where did the name thec47 come from?)
- Blowing air in an Atari Cartridge
- What are Barry and Mitch doing?
- What are the two topics most requested for training
- Dean Miles – Audio guy out of Canada
- Post-A-Palooza in Michigan
- Audio on set – filmmakers should learn more about audio even if they aren’t doing the recording.
- Current status of 4k – in post production and should you be acquiring in 4k?
planet5D podcast audio version[powerpress]
planet5D podcast video version
Show notes and links
Barry Andersson (find his book at that link)
(website) is an award-winning independent filmmaker. His career started with live television video production and now includes several acclaimed short films, a television pilot, commercials, and a feature film.
planetMitch well, I hope by now you know who I am
Here's how to get all the episodes:
- planet5D iTunes audio only
- join us LIVE on the next podcast
- Subscribe to daily planet5D (audio only) by Email
- planet5D youtube channel
Don't forget to visit these other great sections of planet5D!
planet5D headlines (the latest news from all the other filmmaking sites)
superStore@planet5D – our newest addition – ebooks, plugins and more!
(cover photo credit: Jem Schofield)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- New Mastering Color Course Teaches Color Grading for Independent Filmmakers – Plus Giveaway! - November 9, 2018
- The Fran 8K Global Shutter Video Camera Coming Soon to Your Toolbox - November 7, 2018
- Panasonic S1 Origin Story: Interview with Yosuke Yamane at Photokina - November 6, 2018