Barry and I went to Cinegear (along with our friend Craig from canonrumors.com) and we recorded this podcast not long after coming home. We had an absolute blast (and you can see some of those images below)
I'm also throwing in the behind-the-scenes that is now online from Michael Artsis who was the innovator behind doing the live broadcasts from cinegear where we also did the live planet5D daily wrap-up show.
- Cinegear (Should you go to NAB or Cinegear?)
- the people of Los Angeles and a lost yak?
- Fake Chuck Westfall
- planet5D site hacked
- Barry's Movieola webinar on audio
- Panasonic GH4 and choosing the right equipment
- Using iPad/iPhone for live padcasting via beterrific.com
- sharpness of the 5D Mk III
planet5D podcast audio version[powerpress]
Be Terrific behind-the-scenes
What the yak?
Barry Andersson (find his book at that link)
(website) is an award-winning independent filmmaker. His career started with live television video production and now includes several acclaimed short films, a television pilot, commercials, and a feature film.
planetMitch well, I hope by now you know who I am
Here's how to get all the episodes:
- planet5D iTunes audio only
- join us LIVE on the next podcast
- Subscribe to daily planet5D (audio only) by Email
- planet5D youtube channel
Don't forget to visit these other great sections of planet5D!
planet5D headlines (the latest news from all the other filmmaking sites)
superStore@planet5D – our newest addition – ebooks, plugins and more!
(cover photo credit: the podcast logo)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- My RØDE Reel 2017 Wraps! Submissions Up 24% - August 22, 2017
- A Definitive Guide to Not Messing Up Your Solar Eclipse Time-Lapse – From Syrp - August 17, 2017
- Giveaway Winners: Who Won the Benro Aero Tripods? - August 16, 2017