Charlie Locke is Our Guest on the Next Podcast
Coming on July 1st at 11am ET
Charlie Locke's unprecedented work ethic and passion to excel paved the way to his success as an impressive Director of Photography and Cinematographer.
Charlie's drive to get up every morning, is fueled by the 100% pure dedication, excitement and enjoyment of capturing stunning photographs and moving images of some of the beautiful things that inspires him, whilst having a ton of fun along the way.
Check out his website – charlielocke.com/
Barry Andersson (find his book at that link)
(website) is an award-winning independent filmmaker. His career started with live television video production and now includes several acclaimed short films, a television pilot, commercials, and a feature film.
Pamela Ann Berry describes herself as a “Mom, photographer, video producer, camera operator, actress, always looking to get better and learn more. I want to set myself apart and continue doing what I love.”
planetMitch well, I hope by now you know who I am
Here's how to get all the episodes:
- planet5D iTunes audio only
- join us LIVE on the next podcast
- Subscribe to daily planet5D (audio only) by Email
- planet5D youtube channel
Don't forget to visit these other great sections of planet5D!
planet5D headlines (the latest news from all the other filmmaking sites)
superStore@planet5D – our newest addition – ebooks, plugins and more!
(cover photo credit: Charlie Locke)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Disney and Redrock Micro Collaborate to Bring New Technologies to Market - March 16, 2018
- Panasonic EVA1 vs Canon C200 – Camera Shootout 2018 - March 13, 2018
- Photographer Accused of Stealing an Image Discovers That Both He and the Other Photographer Captured the Exact Millisecond in Time - March 8, 2018