FilmCity sent us this press release for a new camera shoulder mount and since it is in the market we're targeting, we thought you'd like to know. I don't have any experience with FilmCity… do you?
Filmcity Video Camera Shoulder Mount kit(FC-57-N)
From Press Release:
Filmcity announces the launch of its Video Shoulder Mount Kit (FC-57-N) – ultimate choice for those who never compromised.
Combining outstanding optics with sophisticated design and features, Filmcity Shoulder mount kit makes your every shoot captivating and spectacular. Fusion of distinguished features like comfort, performance and vital support with stability makes it a complete fully featured kit.
Cushioned handles are all adjustable for ease of finding the perfect balance and comfort for long day shooting.
A refined production tool adapts to your lifestyle for any occasion, whenever and wherever you want it!
• Whether overhead, high angle or low angle shot, hi-tech fineness fetches miracles for you
• Delivers a landslide of features across support,stabilization and power accessories
• Follow Focus X1 – A brilliant Performer for precise and repeatable focus control
• Camera Cage – Provide protection, camera support and creative mounting options
• Rigorously tested CNC metal construction for quality & performance
• So advanced, redefines the possibilities for camera movement
• MB-600 Matte Box – O/D of the mattebox is 95 mm
(cover photo credit: snap from Proaimshop)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Get 15% OFF on DitoGear Products! - February 19, 2018
- AIR in MOTION Proof of Concept by Vincent Laforet - February 8, 2018
- The Freedman Group Acquires FuzzMeasure & RØDE Launches RØDETest Division - January 30, 2018