The team over at Relentless Inc., filmmakers in their own right and makers of the Defy series of 3-axis gimbals, has put together a complete kit for heavier cameras (up to 12 pounds – RED Epic territory).
With a motto of “Built by Cinematographers, for Cinematographers,” an aggressive price point and a well-thought-out set of accessories nicely arranged in a custom fit Pelican case, it’s worth taking a closer look.
DEFY G12 Pro Kit Description
The DEFY G12 Pro Kit is geared toward our pro level cinematographer using up to a 12 pound camera and lens combination. This kit is comprised of everything you need to include on your next production. The G12 Pro Kit comes with the DEFY G12 stabilizer, Throttle (for single operator pan/tilt), Radio Controller (for second operator pan/tilt), Atomos Samurai Blade, Monitor Mount, and our industry exclusive Power Bar, all packed in a custom Pelican Case with laser cut foam.
The DEFY G12 features a full 3-axis control with three modes of operation: Slow Pan, Fast Pan, and Accessory Control. Product specific technical support provided via phone and email.
- Holds camera and lens combinations up to 12lbs
- 3 modes of operation: Slow Pan, Fast Pan, Accessory Control
- 3 Axis stabilization
- 3x stronger than previous models
- 10x more accurate
- Quick release plate
- Technical Support via phone / email
Learn more about the DEFY G12 Pro Kit
Check out other DEFY Produts HERE
(cover photo credit: snap from DEFY)
And always with the ambition of authenticity, humanity and wit.
Latest posts by Hugh Brownstone (see all)
- Top 10 Things to Know About Magic Lantern Hack for Canon DSLRs - February 2, 2018
- Download This Year’s Oscar Nominated Scripts for Free! - February 7, 2016
- Quick Impressions of Aputure’s New VS-1 FineHD - February 1, 2016