We’ve featured Devin Graham several times on planet5D because he’s doing amazing work with Canon HDSLRs (these days, he’s using the Canon EOS 1D C to shoot 4k). I also can’t think of many people working harder than Devin does. This young man is busting is butt and traveling the world… and many times, sleeping on floors and in cars etc. to get the work and to get the job done.
You can see some of our earlier posts with Devin here:
- Want to fly? Devin Graham shows everyone how – with HDSLRs and more
- Did they shoot video for Halo 5 for Xbox 720 with the Canon EOS 5D Mark III? No, but this sure looks like it
- Catapult yourself off a zipline! I don’t think so – but Devin sure did
- Devin Graham flies his Canon EOS 5D Mark III fast and high
- “Shooting The Tube” – a great way to soak your HDSLR! Watch at your own risk
- Homemade Fireworks – Great balls of fire – a Canon EOS 5D Mark II short
I particularly like this one because of the location. Make sure you watch Devin’s behind-the-scenes below the main video… so you can see how he uses simple equipment to create amazing documentaries.
Road to Machu Picchu – Peru in 4K
Filming at Machu Picchu – Behind The Scenes
Check out Devin’s Youtube Channel HERE
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)