Ok, you've got a GoPro camera, but you're faced with a challenge to get steady, smooth shots and to mount the camera to your tripod, stabilizer, and to attach lights, external monitors, audio gear, etc.?
Wide Open Camera and Snake River Prototyping worked together to create a sturdy, versatile mount to make the incredible GoPro action cams even more usable in the studio and on location.
Wide Open Camera Mount For All GoPro Cameras
- Works With all GoPro Hero Cameras Underwater Housing.
- Multiple 1/4″-20 Threaded Holes For Various Mounting Options.
- One 3/8″-16 Threaded Hole On The Bottom For Professional Use.
- Side Access To Hero3/Hero3+ Function Buttons, SD Card, USB And HDMI.
- This listing is for the kit including one base and two arms. Camera not included.
Here is a quick “how to build” the new Wide Open Camera Mount For All GoPro Cameras. This bad boy will work with all GoPro cameras in their underwater housing. The base and arms are sold as a kit or separately. The Base will work with all GoPro cameras is is $45 US. The arms are interchangeable and run $23 US. The kit will set you back around eighty smackers. A modular system that is future proof. For more info check us out at wideopencamera.com
Here is a quick take video with the new Wide Open Camera Mount for All GoPro cameras. We worked with Snake River Prototyping to bring this bad boy to you.
Visit Wide Open Camera for more information
Purchase your Wide Open Camera Mount HERE
(cover photo credit: snap from Wide Open Camera Mount)