Big news for planet5D readers – the Defy crew has released their latest monster – the Defy G12 which is 3 times stronger than their earlier models so you can load this baby up with all the heavy gear you need for your production (as long as you have strong arms that is! HA).
We’ll be sharing more news with you in the coming months about special things Defy is going to be doing this year – so keep your eyes here! (Join our community so you don’t miss anything!)
Plus, if you purchase a G12, use the special planet5D code “defywithplanet5d” to get FREE Throttle Controllers!
Introducing The DEFY G12
The DEFY G12 is comprised of lightweight carbon fiber and high quality aluminum components. Our unique and clean design, eliminates clutter from wiring. Easy to adjust thumb screws make it easy to hand tighten, adjust, and lock in place with no tools required. Unique to the industry, our roll arm utilizes a double locking clamp, ensuring heavy payloads don’t move or shift during use. The G12 is scalable, meaning it can quickly adapt to various cameras and lenses during a shoot. Quick release plate makes it easy to move from the G12 and go straight to tripod or other mounts.
DEFY G12 Creation Process Explained by Drew
The DEFY G12 features a full 3-axis control with three modes of operation: Slow Pan, Fast Pan, and Accessory Control. Product specific technical support provided via phone and email.
DEFY G12 Features
- Holds camera and lens combinations up to 12lbs
- 3 modes of operation: Slow Pan, Fast Pan, Accessory Control
- 3 Axis stabilization
- 3x stronger than previous models
- 10x more accurate
- Quick release camera plate
- Pelican Case with custom cut foam
- Technical Support via phone / email
**Estimated shipping begins April 11th
Learn more about DEFY G12
(cover photo credit: snap from Defy)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Happening Now! Aurora HDR 2018 72 Hours Flash Sale - May 18, 2018
- TSA Battery Restrictions – Flying with Lithium Ion - May 17, 2018
- FREE VideoMicro as RØDE Microphones Celebrates Release of Short Film BUGGED - May 15, 2018