Caleb over at dslrvideoshooter.com has done a review of the F&V F3 monitor that we thought you might find interesting. I know you're always looking for ways to save money so I thought this $299 monitor from F&V might float your boat.
Monitors are an important investment. They do much more than just help you compose and expose your image correctly, they are the window to your clients first impression of your work on set. You don’t want that window to be small or to look dirty. But finding a solid video monitor at an affordable price is tough. That’s where F&V’s F3 monitor comes in. The F3 monitor has one of the best images I’ve seen in it’s price range. And with a resolution of 1024×600 it’s display is perfect for DSLR shooters.
F&V Lighting Video Review
- Several affordable models
- Incredible Image
- Hard, detachable shade
- 3 Effective monitoring scales (record, preview and playback)
- Works brilliantly with DSLRs
- Composite RCA, Composite BNC, HDMI, and HD-SDI BNC connections
- No HDMI Passthrough
- No Focus Peaking
- Reflective screen (shade helps and the monitor is bright enough to knock down most reflections)
Learn about F&V Monitor Models at DSLR Video Shooter: “F&V F3 Monitor Review”
|Disclaimer: these guys may or may not be a planet5D sponsor (see more on our about page ethics section). |
We publish gear news because our readers have asked us to let them know when we find things that may help them improve their shooting.
If you're a gear maker and would like us to publish your DSLR/photo/video related products, please contact planet5D
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by Keith Alvendia (see all)
- DJI Officially Launches All New Mavic Air - January 23, 2018
- Free Limited Edition Flight-Case with Your Robot Skin GH5 Purchase - October 30, 2017
- dailyPlanet5D News 2017-06-21: Best Commercial of Spring, Ultimate Dual Monitor Desk Setup, Strobe vs Natural Light, Get the Blade Runner Look, Zeiss Milvus 35mm F/1.4 Distagon T*, Sandmarc Aerial Filters - June 21, 2017