Newish sponsor to planet5D, Aputure has announced a new Amaran Halo LED ring flash that may be of interest to our photographer readers.
Introducing superior Amaran Halo LED ring flash
Aputure is pleased to release our superior Amaran Halo LED ring flash AHL-H100. It will be the first CRI 95+ ring flash in the world.
Amaran H100 uses brand new led color rendering technology for critical applications. 100 high color rendering index (CRI 95+) leds gather in 1 compact ring, providing double output than previous model (60 leds). Higher CRI values indicate that some ignored colors appear when illuminated by the lamp. Aputure CRI95+ ring flash is ideal solution for macro photography including nature, medical and scientific photography.
1. Higher CRI value (CRI 95+), more natural color render
2. 100 beans in 1 compact ring
3. Step-less dim with precise output
For full product specification, visit Aputure.com
|Disclaimer: they are planet5D sponsors but we don't publish this news just because they're sponsoring us (see more on our eithics page). We publish gear news because our users have asked us to let them know when we find things that may help them improve their shooting. If you're a gear maker and would like us to publish your HDSLR related products, please contact planet5D|
(cover photo credit: snap from the Aputure)
Latest posts by Keith Alvendia (see all)
- Free Limited Edition Flight-Case with Your Robot Skin GH5 Purchase - October 30, 2017
- dailyPlanet5D News 2017-06-21: Best Commercial of Spring, Ultimate Dual Monitor Desk Setup, Strobe vs Natural Light, Get the Blade Runner Look, Zeiss Milvus 35mm F/1.4 Distagon T*, Sandmarc Aerial Filters - June 21, 2017
- Sony a9 Hands-On Review And Problems With Dynamic Range – So It Isn't The Perfect Camera After All? - May 24, 2017