This was sent in over the weekend… another Canon EOS 5D Mark III sensor damaged by those pesky lasers!
my name is Raphaël and i live in Belgium. Sorry for my english. A lazer show burned my 5d Mark III last week. See my video
Actually, my 5D is in SAV but the waranty don't coverage. i wait the news from this.
We've warned you about this problem before so please remember this lesson or you'll be paying like Raphaël
- Refresher: Lasers can damage your camera’s sensor – watch RED EPIC bite the dust
- Lasers can damage your Canon HDSLR camera’s CMOS sensor
Canon 5D Mark III sensor kill
in 5 seconds, the sensor of my 5D Mark III has blown by the force of a laser. Too close or not, the question arises as to the eyes. In any case, passionate photographers, beware, the warranty does not work incident. Canon says on this subject that the camera has no internal defect but has been damaged by an outside agency. (French and Dutch Source SAV). Your Reflex well be a tank, light can destroy it!
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by Keith Alvendia (see all)
- DJI Officially Launches All New Mavic Air - January 23, 2018
- Free Limited Edition Flight-Case with Your Robot Skin GH5 Purchase - October 30, 2017
- dailyPlanet5D News 2017-06-21: Best Commercial of Spring, Ultimate Dual Monitor Desk Setup, Strobe vs Natural Light, Get the Blade Runner Look, Zeiss Milvus 35mm F/1.4 Distagon T*, Sandmarc Aerial Filters - June 21, 2017