There are many reasons why ‘cinema' lenses have evolved the way they have – long focus throw, markings on the sides for easy visibility etc… so why not have great cinema lenses for the Blackmagic Cinema Cameras?
Side note… if you haven't yet tried a lockCircle, you should look into them! I am constantly showing them off to anyone who will look – and nobody's ever seen any ‘locking body cap' like the lockCircle.
Cinematic Lenses designed for Blackmagic Production Cinema Cameras
ZEISS world class optical design for extra-sharp color matched images and harmonious bokeh for magic “out of focus” backgrounds.
Calibrated (one to one) expanded focus scales for precise follow focus work.
Special silver finished surface to match the iconographic design of Blackmagic Cinema Cameras.
* Electronic aperture for full electronic camera control.
* Cine-style focus scales on both sides of the lens barrel.
* Expanded focus mark spacing for comfortable focus operations.
* Calibrated (one to one) focus scales for ultra precise focus puller work.
* Standard cinema 95mm Front Mount with anti-reflective surface.
* Special silver “shot peening” finish to match BMCC cameras.
* Full-Frame 24×36 coverage.
* EF Mount (Canon EOS/ZE)
* Innovative dedicated sliding Mat-Box.
For more information, visit www.lockcircle.com/ [ Via LockCircle Press Release ]
(cover photo credit: snap from the Press Release)