I've been a big fan of LensProToGo for a long time – love their team and the excitement they have for what they do – plus they just do a great job of renting gear.
They've launched a new design for their site and it looks amazing, so I wanted to share it with you. Plus, Meg and the team are so much fun – just watch the video below… they love what they do!
If you're in the US, LensProToGo rents and if you ever need to test gear, rent something special for an event, or are just plain curious, visit their new site and find out about the discount!
LensProToGo Site Redesign
LensProToGo just made renting the gear you need even easier than before with their completely redesigned website.
The new LensProToGo.com website was created to take all of the hassle out of renting. Some of the new features include the ability to:
• Change your rental period to see pricing change site wide.
• Blaze through huge orders by quickly adding multiple items to your cart via the new search bar & product browse screens.
• View gorgeous new product photos that show you exactly what you'll be getting, in detail!
• Take our expert staffs' advice and check out our recommended accessory pics for every product.
• Pay your way! In addition to now accepting Discover, you can save multiple credit cards to your account for more options at checkout.
• Make your accountant happy with our new detailed invoices that list complete payment histories.
Now, along with LensProToGo Labs – their savvy blog that gets updated daily with everything from industry news to reviews and tutorials – they are truly an amazing resource for any photographer or filmmaker.
To celebrate the new design they are offering everyone 10% off of ALL rentals from LensProToGo.com from now until November 30th. Use the code “SAMEPEOPLENEWSITE”
LensProToGo is a national camera & lens rental company staffed entirely by working professional photographers and filmmakers who act as a resource . They eat, sleep & breathe gear (so you don't have to). They carry a full line of Canon & Nikon products, plus everything you'd need for HDSLR video. They keep their pricing simple by including 2nd day UPS service all items. Really in a pinch? Overnight service is also available, just ask. On top of that, they ship cameras and lenses in Pelican cases so everything stays safe during transit. Simply put, they aim to provide the best rental experience in the industry!
[ Via LensProToGo ]
(cover photo credit: snap from the Press)