When I saw the tweet below from friend Sara Collaton, I had to watch the video and learn more! Wow! This looks like a real winner. I am always sad when I go shopping for tripods as they never seem tall enough for me – being 6'2″ I like my tripods/monopods to be tall enough — this one is just amazing at 7′!
Our friends at Outdoor Photo Gear sent us an Eric to test and so far, I'm very impressed… it is incredibly light and so easy to carry on a plane or just out on a little trip to the park. We'll have more on that in a few weeks! You can see their Brian page
There are 3 versions and here's the info on B&H:
- 3 Legged Thing X1.1 Brian Evolution 2 Carbon Fiber Tripod
- 3 Legged Thing X1.1 Brian Evolution 2 Carbon Fiber Tripod System with AirHed 1 Ball Head (Black)
- 3 Legged Thing X1.1 Brian Evolution 2 Carbon Fiber Tripod System with AirHed 1 Ball Head (Blue)
The 3 Legged Thing X1.1 Brian
The 3 Legged Thing continued
The 3 Legged Thing X1.1 Brian was our first ever product, designed right here in Stagsden, England.
As travel tripods go, we're pretty proud of it. This video will show you why. Winner of the Innovative Imaging Product of the Year 2013, The X1.1 is the world's most versatile and functional travel tripod system.
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by Keith Alvendia (see all)
- DJI Officially Launches All New Mavic Air - January 23, 2018
- Free Limited Edition Flight-Case with Your Robot Skin GH5 Purchase - October 30, 2017
- dailyPlanet5D News 2017-06-21: Best Commercial of Spring, Ultimate Dual Monitor Desk Setup, Strobe vs Natural Light, Get the Blade Runner Look, Zeiss Milvus 35mm F/1.4 Distagon T*, Sandmarc Aerial Filters - June 21, 2017