Randy Halverson is setting the timelapse world alive with his latest movie called “Horizons” – have a look at the trailer below and I’m sure you’ll be interested in purchasing the full 30 minute version directly from Randy. I’ve had the pleasure to watch the entire show and the scenery and music are amazing.
We’ve of course featured Randy before!
- “Temporal Distortion” will distort your mind – DakotaLapse’s latest HDSLR timelapse
- Sub Zero Canon HDSLR Timelapse By Randy Halverson
If you have ever been in a wide open landscape the most interesting thing isn’t necessarily the landscape itself, but what you see coming over the horizon. Growing up in South Dakota the landscape itself can be beautiful at times, but that doesn’t compare to what the sky can do, especially at night. Combine that with the landscape, and it makes for great photo opportunities.
Get the 30 minute long Horizons feature HERE
Bear McCreary (The Walking Dead, Defiance, Battlestar Galactica, etc) once again helped me with some original music for the video. This time he suggested adding vocals to the mix. Brendan McCreary and his band (Young Beautiful in a Hurry) did just that. They came up with “I Forever” The single is available on iTunes, Amazon and other online sources.
Preview the first 2 minutes of the Horizons Feature
The Horizons feature is 30 minutes of new and never before seen Milky Way, Aurora, Clouds, Sunrise and Sunset timelapse. Set to the music “Frozen White Light” composed by Simon Wilkinson at www.thebluemask.com
I shot Horizons from April – October 2012 mostly in South Dakota, but also some at Devils Tower in Wyoming. From the rugged Badlands, the White River valley and the Black Hills of South Dakota, the horizons seem to endlessly change.
Downloads of the Horizons Feature is available HERE
|LEARN TIMELAPSE: If you’d like to learn more about timelapse, I recommend this ebook Time-lapse Step-by-step|
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Rumor Roundup – new Canon EOS C500? Canon 250mp Sensor? Canon EOS 5D Mark IV? What do you think is coming? - February 12, 2016
- Can Manual Focus Lenses and an Adapter Do Autofocus? According to Techart the Answer is… - February 11, 2016
- Want to Learn Timelapse? Ron Risman on the planet5D Webinar and His Timelapse MOAB Workshop! - February 11, 2016