See more of my thoughts in the comments (on the planet5D forums)
Canon EOS 70D specs
Below is the spec list of the upcoming Canon EOS 70D.
The new autofocus type we were told about appears to be the Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus. It works up to a claimed 5 times faster than previous EOS cameras in live view.
Canon EOS 70D Specifications
- 20.2mp CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+
- 19pt AF System (All Cross Type)
- Built-in WiFi
- 3″ Vari-Angle Touch Screen LCD
- ISO 12,800 Maximum
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus
- Full HD Video
- Multiexposure Mode
- LP-E6 Battery
- Announcement on July 2, 2013
Are you hearing anything?
We haven't reported many rumors lately, heck, we haven't heard many! Are you hearing anything?
We do have a ‘rumors' section in the new planet5D headline news page! Scroll down and check it out!
(cover photo credit: snap from the canonrumors.com site)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Disney and Redrock Micro Collaborate to Bring New Technologies to Market - March 16, 2018
- Panasonic EVA1 vs Canon C200 – Camera Shootout 2018 - March 13, 2018
- Photographer Accused of Stealing an Image Discovers That Both He and the Other Photographer Captured the Exact Millisecond in Time - March 8, 2018