Rgrain has been around (see this post “rgrain – add grain to your film with these new texture clips“) but today they've announced the very first ultra-high resolution 35mm film grain 6k video grain package! But, you can use it all the way from 6k down to 1080 HD.
And, it is only $35!
Los Angeles, CA, May 8th, 2013 – A little over a year ago, Rgrain released the first truly affordable set of professional 35mm, 16mm, and 8mm ultra-realistic, digitally-created, film stock emulations for digital filmmakers.
Today, Rgrain is proud to announce “Rgrain 35mm PRO 6K:” a new ultra-high resolution 35mm film grain plate designed to instantly apply an organic and natural 35mm film grain texture to high-resolution footage from 1080P to 6K (6144×3160).
Rgrain 35mm PRO 6K is ready to be used with the latest high-resolution cinema cameras like: Red Epic / Scarlet Dragon, Sony F65-55, Arri Alexa’s, Canon EOS 1D C – Canon EOS C500, BlackMagic 4K and 2.5K. The 35mm PRO 6K also works great with all existing 1080P DSLR cameras.
Rgrain 35mm PRO 6K is based on our most popular 35mm film grain plate “Rgrain 35mm Lush” included in all our 1080P packages. Rgrain 35mm PRO 6K is available for purchase today.
A 6K (6144×3160) 35mm film grain plate will allow digital compositors, colorists and editors to fine-tune the grain size and create various looks using a single 35mm plate.
Rgrain 35mm PRO 6K also works great with 5K, 4K, 2.5K and 1080P footage.
Watch the overview video
NEW LOWER PRICES ON ALL RGRAIN PRODUCTS
Rgrain is more affordable than ever. We now offer four packages:
– Rgrain “Essential” – A little bit of everything. Our most popular film grain plates in one package.
– Rgrain “Complete” – The complete package. Every 1080P Rgrain plates and more!
– Rgrain “35mm PRO 6K” – New Professional Ultra High-Resolution 35mm Rgrain Plate in 6K resolution (6144×3160) based on our most popular plate. (RG 35mm Lush)
– Rgrain “Complete + 35mm PRO 6K” – The complete package. Every 1080P Rgrain plates plus the NEW 35mm PRO 6K plate.
For more information, video overviews and samples, please visit rgrain.com/
(cover photo credit: snap from the press release)
Latest posts by Keith Alvendia (see all)
- dailyPlanet5D News 2017-06-21: Best Commercial of Spring, Ultimate Dual Monitor Desk Setup, Strobe vs Natural Light, Get the Blade Runner Look, Zeiss Milvus 35mm F/1.4 Distagon T*, Sandmarc Aerial Filters - June 21, 2017
- Sony a9 Hands-On Review And Problems With Dynamic Range – So It Isn't The Perfect Camera After All? - May 24, 2017
- dailyPlanet5D News 2017-04-26: Thunderbolt 3 speed, Aputure COB, KEH coupon codes, Canon Q1 2017 Results, Triple Lens Holder, Pinhole Photography Tips, NAB Day 1 Wrap Up and More - April 26, 2017